i just like seein everyones rigs and setups in the pits

·
RED ROCKET
8,629 Posts
03 dodge 4x4 cummins,02 shadow gt 36ft

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,113 Posts
all of that truck and trailer but you run pro comp heads? come on kev, break out the visa and let that 540 breathe.
YOU KNOW.....PRO COMP HAS A TERRIBLE RAP....AND I WON'T ARGUE THAT.....BUT I HAVE HEARD THAT THESE THINGS WHEN WORKED ON CAN FLOW PRETTY DECENT NUMBERS.

NOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE CPASLOCK RACING FUND....I'M ALL EARS!:)

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
lol i dont care what you run, i just have to give you a hard time because you have a nicer truck than i do. i have 20 bucks ill throw in if you buy some heads made in america though.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,113 Posts
lol i dont care what you run, i just have to give you a hard time because you have a nicer truck than i do. i have 20 bucks ill throw in if you buy some heads made in america though.
THEY WERE CAST IN CHINA...AND BUILT IN AMERICA....BUT WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT VARIABLES IN RACING.... THINGS CAN AND WILL BREAK....NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE FROM.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,113 Posts
Kevin,Are you racing? That is all that matters .It looks like I will be sidelined yet another year. So more power to you.:)
I WILL BE SOON...I JUST GOT MY TRANS AND CONVERTOR....THANKS TO JEFF @TCI....HE IS THE MAN!

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
Very nice Kevin good luck with it and to Jeff at TCI you are top notch!!!! Kevin I've been running TCI converters for years and love them.Come to think of it that is the same part number. Best of luck.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I WILL BE SOON...I JUST GOT MY TRANS AND CONVERTOR....THANKS TO JEFF @TCI....HE IS THE MAN!

look kev it cam pre broken for ya .LMAO what bell are you gonna run

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
Kev why another 350 turbo? Isn't that kinda asking for it with all the torque a 540 makes?

1 - 20 of 158 Posts