Yellow Bullet Forums banner

2161 - 2180 of 2180 Posts

·
Registered
16,255 Posts
Last month was the cars birthday, so I got it some glamour shots for a present......lol. In reality I have a friend who does drag racing photography, and he wanted to try something different and asked for a model. Photo credit to Dave Rocheleau

·
WHAT?
2,033 Posts
Those are niiiiice!!!

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Last month was the cars birthday, so I got it some glamour shots for a present......lol. In reality I have a friend who does drag racing photography, and he wanted to try something different and asked for a model. Photo credit to Dave Rocheleau

da
dammmmmm nice (y)

·
WHAT?
2,033 Posts
I didnt know that thing was already in the 8’s!!!! And thats on how much boost already??!! Got a weight figure? Hahaha!! Man, you said you were not really pushing it tuning wise, i thought it meant it didnt run too hard yet!!! Guess im WRONG!!!! LOL!! killin it man!! And car looks great as always!

Lead.

·
Registered
16,255 Posts
I didnt know that thing was already in the 8’s!!!! And thats on how much boost already??!! Got a weight figure? Hahaha!! Man, you said you were not really pushing it tuning wise, i thought it meant it didnt run too hard yet!!! Guess im WRONG!!!! LOL!! killin it man!! And car looks great as always!

Lead.
3400# race weight. I have tunes that will leave between 9.5# and 11# @ 3500 rpm. All my tunes are the same exact tune, just leaving on more or less power, and maybe holding the power back a little longer. The 8.74 pass left on 10 psi, and is 23.5# all in, on C16. The street tune is spring pressure only (7 psi) and 91.

·
WHAT?
2,033 Posts
3400# race weight. I have tunes that will leave between 9.5# and 11# @ 3500 rpm. All my tunes are the same exact tune, just leaving on more or less power, and maybe holding the power back a little longer. The 8.74 pass left on 10 psi, and is 23.5# all in, on C16. The street tune is spring pressure only (7 psi) and 91.
Whoa!!! Thats nice!! Now im getting Itchy To try mine!!! I should be around 3000 pounds. If its in the 8’s ill be very happy, all the build s been around a target of 8.50 Sec. So..... hopefully i get to realize this. I know itll have the power, its the tuning and track thats gonna be the break it points. We ll see it soon,,, We just got word tracks open this week end, but Spectators not allowed (like it made a difference!! You kidding!? Its gonna be like a track rental!!!! LOL!!)

Lead.

·
Registered
16,255 Posts
Whoa!!! Thats nice!! Now im getting Itchy To try mine!!! I should be around 3000 pounds. If its in the 8’s ill be very happy, all the build s been around a target of 8.50 Sec. So..... hopefully i get to realize this. I know itll have the power, its the tuning and track thats gonna be the break it points. We ll see it soon,,, We just got word tracks open this week end, but Spectators not allowed (like it made a difference!! You kidding!? Its gonna be like a track rental!!!! LOL!!)

Lead.
Track rentals are where ALL of my race tune development has been done. You're on a known good track (because your paying for the prep) and its usually you and 5 other cars max. There is nothing else to occupy your mind but the car. It is an expensive way to tune, but in the long run, you learn more, in a shorter period of time, as your variables are greatly reduced. With the virus rules, the tracks have lost a lot of time and income, so the rentals they are allowed to open under now, are 50 cars, 4 crew members, so there may be more wait time in the lanes involved, and/or the opportunity for track down time will be increased. But, it is what it is. At least we can make hits!

2161 - 2180 of 2180 Posts