Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1101 - 1120 of 1122 Posts

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
To be honest, ford and dodge are close with the trucks and always have been intuitively. The wipers are the same, the radio is the same. Chev, i fucking hate driving shit that the wipers are not intuitive or the steering wheel feels fucked up. Not even including the ass dragging on the ground feeling in a vette or Camaro.

·
Registered
21,613 Posts
I don't know if I will ever get around to it but my dream is to put a Gen 3 Coyote with a 10 speed into a c3/c4 Corvette. Preferably into a C4 since they are quite a bit lighter but a C3 would probably be easier since many did come BBC equipped.

My current 84 C4 is LS swapped and that pisses off a lot of Corvette guys. I would love to hear and see the reactions if I had one with a Coyote in it. Haha..
Interesting, I've not gotten any backlash from other Vette guys about my swapped C4.

I'd be interested to see if a Coyote with a 10 speed would fit. You already have to cut the tunnel for some of the newer GM trans

·
Registered
12,791 Posts
At one Nostalgia Drags race in Seattle in the mid 80's there were a bunch of Chevys with non Chevy engines. A 440 Mopar powered ChevyII, a Buick 455 powered Chevelle, a 460 Ford Corvette funny car, a Flathead 67 Camaro , a 57 Chevy with a 351 Cleveland and others.

1101 - 1120 of 1122 Posts