Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1061 - 1080 of 1122 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Nice!
I have a couple of Chevy's that will receive Ford engines. One of them, people probably won't care too much because it's a truck, but the other one, man are those Chevy boi's going shit themselves when they see what it is.

I always thought an early C1 Corvette with a Coyote would be a fantastic swap.

·
Señor Member
38,881 Posts
So is this the water cooler where all you secretaries hang out and check out each others' outfits?

🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
883 Posts
The “Universal” 7-3 (which by the way is still in production as opposed to the LS which is not) will be along shortly to lusciously fill the gash of all sorts of kool kars.

I’m seriously thinking that the Charger/Challenger might be the next “Fox body” Mustang. Those things are everywhere and some of them will need a repower.

Glad you Mopar guys have so generously offered up some of the coolest platforms around for swapping fodder.

The chubby chasers will be grabbing those Mopars by the bushel because GM doesn’t make anything cool besides the Vette. Watch and see and mark my words. GM guys got nothing but an engine. They’ll be along shortly for something cool to put them in.

Thanks for stepping up Mopar!
The Madness has started....BBC Powered
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Premium Member
20,877 Posts
The “Universal” 7-3 (which by the way is still in production as opposed to the LS which is not) will be along shortly to lusciously fill the gash of all sorts of kool kars.

I’m seriously thinking that the Charger/Challenger might be the next “Fox body” Mustang. Those things are everywhere and some of them will need a repower.

Glad you Mopar guys have so generously offered up some of the coolest platforms around for swapping fodder.

The chubby chasers will be grabbing those Mopars by the bushel because GM doesn’t make anything cool besides the Vette. Watch and see and mark my words. GM guys got nothing but an engine. They’ll be along shortly for something cool to put them in.

Thanks for stepping up Mopar!
This is coming true!

1061 - 1080 of 1122 Posts