Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have a soft spot for quick SUVs! Just added a trailer hitch cover, and thought if there were others on this site that drove them daily... Runs Consistant 13.4's in the 1/4.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I don't know if you noticed, but someone vandalized your license plate. lol! Seriously, those things are pretty damn quick for what they are. The one guy that posted pics and video of his TBSS on the bumper blew my mind!

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know if you noticed, but someone vandalized your license plate. lol! Seriously, those things are pretty damn quick for what they are. The one guy that posted pics and video of his TBSS on the bumper blew my mind!

Damn neighbor kids!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I don't know if you noticed, but someone vandalized your license plate.
Also, your paper towels are installed backward. There was a thread about this regarding toilet paper but the same rules apply. Over the top. Always over the top.

·
The Purple Prostitute
2,529 Posts
Mine runs 13.80s.... only mods are.. Removed cat, cold air, tune... AWD 3SS...

Oh ya... I bought it to town my race car!!!! (That runs 8's)

A bunch of my friends and I have TBSS's...

Here is a few of us..

and all of us at our friends funeral (He was shot and killed... a great fucking kid that didnt deserve to die.. in the picture above he is the truck all the way to the left..)

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^^I tow a small enclosed ATV trailer with my SS. Have you had to replace the trucks trailer wiring plug yet?(Not the adapter harness) The female end on the truck is pretty corroded.(Lights on the trailer work on occasion) I have used contact cleaner, and a brush, but it looks like there is not much left to clean. Didn't know the best place to look for the plug...?

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Here's mine...I ran a 14.2 in 100 degree heat full weight AWD bone stock...just got a Slowhawk tune and a electric cutout, hoping to crack 13s

·
Registered
540 Posts
12.8 is pretty stout! What did you have done?
Circle-D 3000 stall
20" Nitto dr's
SLP underdrive pulley
e-fans & 160 thermostat
Race Part Solutions "Heavy Breather" air filter
! cats
bigger injectors
Tuned by me on e-85 with HP Tuners :smt071

edit - truck weighs 4715# with me in it

·
The guy you don't know
2,117 Posts
Someone please post the vid of the tbss on the bumper!!!

·
The Purple Prostitute
2,529 Posts
there is a member on here... not going to say his name yet... but i believe has one of the fastest stock motor'd HP tbss's.. atleast that i know of... running low 12s

·
Registered
64 Posts
there cheap used! I paid 40k and change for mine brand new and I never should have. I never used the warranty and nothing is stock except the long block. I put 6 transmissions in it so far.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
I like them a lot. Would love to have an AWD as my dd. It's just too bad they get like below zero gas mileage.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts