Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
i miss mine. she died about a year ago. these are probably the most gentle dog you could have. strong as hell but gentle as a baby. very protective. would love to have another.
that's her in my avatar, se was a 130# big baby

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She is a big baby! We had to get a shock collar to keep her off our couches ! She takes up the whole couch! We want to breed her but are afraid of the complications of having pups.
I know the feeling they can have anywhere from one to thirteen pups. We went through a false pregnancy with our female a few months back. So we have decided against it. Look at some of the rescue sights they usually have a good selection.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i miss mine. she died about a year ago. these are probably the most gentle dog you could have. strong as hell but gentle as a baby. very protective. would love to have another.
that's her in my avatar, se was a 130# big baby
Check out southern states mastiff rescue. They are non profit. If I remember correctly its about 250 to adopt through them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
This is Winston sitting on the couch with the cat.They love each other. He was up to 250lbs at one point but he's back down to 240 last time we checked. He is 7 years old.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well we have 2 dogs, but the other one is a lab cross and doesn't eat much. She can walk right under Winston and come out the other side without putting her head down! The two of them eat about 3 - 40lb bags of food a month.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts