·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Can't beat dat! :supz:

What's the plan?

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
I wouldnt run that K member if you paid me.

My buddies broke. The rack broke clean off. Thankfully it was during an aborted run.

And we are only talking 1.40 60ft times with the wheels 5 inches off the ground. Not like he was hard on it.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wouldnt run that K member if you paid me.

My buddies broke. The rack broke clean off. Thankfully it was during an aborted run.

And we are only talking 1.40 60ft times with the wheels 5 inches off the ground. Not like he was hard on it.

i've heard nothing but good about them.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Heres mine same car I have had since I was 16, just a new motor trans combo plus some other things that I wanted to do. Really all I need now is a MSD box and a carb to fire this thing up.

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
heres the olds it's also a work in progress it's my first car. not bad for a 19 year old:)

my monte was my first car as well at 17yrs old. its my work in progress like everyone elses. should be out next yr with a sprayed 406, stock suspension on a small dr

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
my monte was my first car as well at 17yrs old. its my work in progress like everyone elses. should be out next yr with a sprayed 406, stock suspension on a small dr

that's cool sounds exactly like what i want to do to both cars. i am thinking about putting a bbc in the cutlass though

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
here's some pics of my freind's project he's only 18 years old. it's a 65 skylark it's an all orignal v-8

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
bluebeast...great looking car.

just trying to run 9s on pump gas and a street tire, car has never been on a trailer and is driven to every race (hot rod drag week, kots is Bg, ect...) still has a stick, ac, stereo, leather haha

1 - 20 of 47 Posts