Yellow Bullet Forums banner
52341 - 52360 of 52445 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
And if he takes her to court for fucking up his paint, he will win. It's up to the police to handle violations, not millenials who think the world revolves around them.
He gets a ticket for stopping in a crosswalk, she pays the damage to his car because there was ample room for her to stay in the crosswalk and make it around him.
If it had been me, I'd have dropped it in reverse and backed up so I wasn't in the crosswalk as her dumbass toppled onto the street.

Sad to say that her stunt would have gotten her ass beat or shot in a lot of places nowadays.

And the whole fuckin' thing looks staged...why the fuck would anybody be filming that exact location other than to catch a staged act???

·
Registered
532 Posts
1970something is right i watched the video again and that's not in the United States!!
No difference where it was, driver was a dumb shit who could have stopped before the fucking crosswalk-especially being that it’s in a busy pedestrian area. So fuck him, and his Mercedes, I say good for her for showing him his mistake, and not putting down her phone.

52341 - 52360 of 52445 Posts