Yellow Bullet Forums banner

38141 - 38160 of 43914 Posts

·
Former RJ instigator
40,570 Posts
Isn't that where it should have started ?

My mother locked my 2 year old in her car ( Chrysler Town and Country mini-van) with built in car seats. ( This was 21 years ago) She calls me to see if I can get to the store. I show up and the security people are trying to "slim-Jim" the van door open.

When my mom put my daughter in the seat she had handed her her "sippy cup". They have a hard, almost nipple like tip on the top.

I just walked up and looked at her thru the window and said " How are you doing? Hey baby, do me a favor, turn your cup upside down and push on that red button as hard as you can with it" 5 seconds later she was out of her car seat and unlocked the door. She was very proud of herself.

My mother and the store security people were looking at each other like "What the hell just happened? " :)
We were working on her to do that way before the cops/firemen ever got there, she'd just smile at us, it was very frustrating.

·
Long Live The King
101,426 Posts
We were working on her to do that way before the cops/firemen ever got there, she'd just smile at us, it was very frustrating.
Gotcha. They can be frustrating sometimes.

She might have been 2.5 at the time, but I know she wasn't 3 yet. My mother and the store security said " We tried to get her to push the button, but her fingers weren't strong enough"

She just needed a tool. They never thought of her using her cup to get leverage. I never thought to ask her any other way. It all worked out.

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
6,381 Posts
They oughtta modify a pair of PVC cutters to that instead of ratcheting they just cut. Those would work.
I was kinda thinkin a remote disconnect, would be very do able. I’ve been hung up before, my right hand/wrist is like glass because of it. The time it takes someone to work up the nerve to help get ya loose or you do it yourself is too long. A remote disconnect would be ideal, the bull ropes are super tight around the bulls belly, it’s very hard to even get a finger in there. You’d cut the bull really bad trying to cut it off, besides the point he’s likely to kill ya for even trying.

·
Registered
968 Posts

38141 - 38160 of 43914 Posts