Yellow Bullet Forums banner

3401 - 3420 of 3859 Posts

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,287 Posts
Wanna trade for a 1926 Chevy?

View attachment 88189
That 55 aint much of a parts car let alone tradin it for anything. Lol we been kickin it around for a few years now, its a customers car but we cant get ahold of him. We restored a '28 Chevy dump truck 2 years ago for my buddy that had the red n white K100. Ill see if I can find some of the pics. Thats a nice lookin old Chevrolet tho!

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,405
Guess you haven’t been following along.
It was a joke. I have physically shot and own the raw files for every single image Ive posted in the thread. Seems my pics are beginning to disrupt this thread so I’ll show myself out.
It’s a shame cause it’s been a really great thread until the typical yellow bullet bullshit seeped in.
No, don't go anywhere. Your pics are enjoyed.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Thank you. You guys are kind. I try pretty hard to treat people here just as I would if I met them face to face. Sure theres people here I dont particularly care for but I try very hard not to get drug into the elementary school bullshit that goes on here, Some of these phuckers here just can't help but be complete assholes even when its unprovoked. It gets old to be honest.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
My CBX in '83, it was a stock bike when I bought it, boy do I miss this LOL, faaar too expensive to recreate today, these things hit £24K if mint now here.
View attachment 88231
Silver - '78 or '79? My best riding buddy had a black '80 model for many years in the 1980s. I spent a lot of time on it when we would swap bikes on rides - a lot of time since it was more comfy to drone along the interstate on than either my FZ750 or FZR1000. For as big as the CBX was, it was a capable handler, and it was 12-flat quick, even at terrible Houston International, which was a track far past its prime in the late '80s. There was a regional legend named Paul "Hog Man" Stephenson who roadraced them with my club who had retired just about the time I first got on the roadrace track. He hauled the mail, muscling the bike wherever he wanted it to go, and flat tore up Texas World Speedway on his bikes. RIP, Hog Man...

Who painted the beautiful chrome pipes on yours?

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
I have physically shot and own the raw files for every single image Ive posted in the thread. Seems my pics are beginning to disrupt this thread so I’ll show myself out.
It’s a shame cause it’s been a really great thread until the typical yellow bullet bullshit seeped in.
Keep posting . I'm in the same situation on this thread.
My wife is a real "selfie" freak so I've photographed her all over the world. But while I was at it, I also took others just for posterity.

Here is an example ....A NZ Fantail [these are difficult to photograph as they dart about everywhere]

And some swans [making a heart shape]

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
78,172 Posts
A Promod drag boat: 7.00 Index

Took a picture of this engine and there have been people who see it who don't notice the issue:

This engine ran with a big ProCharger
ALMOST LIKE THAT HEAD NEEDS ONE MORE BOLT TO COVER THE OUTSIDE EDGE...WHAT #S LIFTED THAT?

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
My CBX in '83, it was a stock bike when I bought it, boy do I miss this LOL, faaar too expensive to recreate today, these things hit £24K if mint now here.
View attachment 88231
I have wonder how the CBX fans would freak out to learn that the small town Iowa high school had a dozen of these donated by the local Honda dealer around 1990 because they couldn't get rid of them any other way.

At least I benefitted from it as it was the first motorcycle engine I rebuilt & tuned. They had another dozen CM450As. They had the students with no experience rebuild those while ones like me got the big dog 😁

I'll have to look in my yearbooks to see if there are any photos of that class.

3401 - 3420 of 3859 Posts