Yellow Bullet Forums banner

3361 - 3380 of 3817 Posts

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
A picture of a picture? lol C’mon, man. That’s not the spirit of this thread....................is it? if so, check out this cool picture of the earth from the moon I took. lol

they are pictures taken before the digital camera phones. I have albums full of prints. All taken by me. The only way to share them is to take pic of the pic.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
they are pictures taken before the digital camera phones. I have albums full of prints. All taken by me. The only way to share them is to take pic of the pic.
Or, you could invite everyone on the forum to come over and look at them... Or you could start a museum / gallery ... then, you coulddisplay them as " collections" - and you could have veiwing parties, where people got all dressed up, and drank wine, ... and ate finger sammiches... jus' sayin' ..

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Or, you could invite everyone on the forum to come over and look at them... Or you could start a museum / gallery ... then, you coulddisplay them as " collections" - and you could have veiwing parties, where people got all dressed up, and drank wine, ... and ate finger sammiches... jus' sayin' ..
We could also go back to 2002 and all pitch in for a scanner... ;)

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,279 Posts
3361 - 3380 of 3817 Posts