Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 120 of 8005 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Couple sold their home and moved to another state. Said they were tired of dealing with con men and BS'ers trying to sell a car so they offered it to me for 1 dollar. 1999 Pontiac Sunfire 2.2 motor A/T with 127,000 miles, it needed a little tune up work but runs and drives pretty good.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Thanks Man, we Love it.. Bought it in late December and have been itching for this weather to break.. Did I say its been a LOOONG winter, LOL!?!?!
Well if you're looking for a freeloader who loves fishing. Just let me know when to show up? I'll need a little notice though. As I'm about 2500 miles from your location. But I'd be game.

·
angry russian
1,511 Posts

my new electronic cigarette. lasts up to 38 hours, in case i forget to charge it.. i can charge my i phone from it- should i have to, programmable voltage and wattage. kicks ass compared to my other cheap one that i would break one every couple weeks. looks less like a crack pipe and more like a breathalyzer i have been told

silvr t type nice VETTE phuckface.. :p :D

·
BRUINS FTW!!!
3,085 Posts
One big one and I love it! Going to be a looonnnggggggg and horrible summer

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
dam, lot of ballers on this site................:cool::rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,974 Posts

Fresh out of the hay barn for 17 years. It's cleaning up very nice. One owner low mileage and should have running soon.

·
Registered
15,558 Posts

Fresh out of the hay barn for 17 years. It's cleaning up very nice. One owner low mileage and should have running soon.
I know where there is a barn full of black X's... That guy won't part with even one. Say's he's restoring them someday... :p

·
Registered
9,850 Posts

how long does a red x last in barn.......lol

[really just an x for me]:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
I know where there is a barn full of black X's... That guy won't part with even one. Say's he's restoring them someday... :p
:smt082:smt082

·
Registered
324 Posts
We're closing on two acres of land this afternoon. I'll post pictures up tonight.
Going to break ground on a 2200 square foot 2 story with basement and attached 3 car garage as soon as we sell our current house. Thought we had a buyer 2 weeks ago but the bailed.

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
I hear and deal with that all the time and watch the cars deteriorate down for years. I followed a local '69 Trans Am for 20 years . Saw it moved from place to place and "stored" outside in the Florida heat and humidity in that time. It went from a solid car in 1985 to a totally rotted out car by the late 1990's . It finally disappeared several years ago. Trunk was gone...you could see the differential and springs with the trunk lid open. Trunk gutters rotted. Rot around the front rear glass, cowl rot, That very rare hood was rotted inside and out. Someone ended up buying it for a lot of money and you can bet it is a rebodied all original car now.

101 - 120 of 8005 Posts