Yellow Bullet Forums banner
10421 - 10440 of 10458 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Cloud Automotive side marker light

Thanks it's pretty damn quick for a 4X4 Crew Cab Truck that weighs over 5,000 lbs. Motor Trend test ran a [email protected] mph with one and it was heavier than my truck it was a Lariat and had 3.31 gears and mine has 3.55 gears!!
That's my current Ecoboost. 2014 with 104k miles. Love the truck but can't stop staring at the newer model years.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Is it e-assisted?? Looks bad ass!!
Yes

Battery pack is hidden in the folding frame and theres a gear hub motor in the rear wheel.

This is the one I've had for the last year and logged over 1200 hard miles

Sold it last weekend to someone on Craigslist for $700 more than what I just paid for a brand new updated 2021 model (people just don't do research lol)

·
Registered
981 Posts

I've had a bunch of these and they worked great, but sold them all and replaced them with supercapacitor based jump boxes

Reason being that they're basically batteries and will eventually fail

No way around it, it will happen and most likely when you need it the most

The supercap versions can be stored in your trunk for 20 years and still work when you need it (provided to have a battery source with at least 3v)

·
time to go racing yet ?
36,788 Posts
What did that set you back? Stuff was outrageous last time I bought it
I had 1 electrician qoute this over 8k.....had anothe company qoute it for half with 400 amp meter base 1 200 amp panel and 1 on a disconnect....I was going to do it myself but the price was to good to dick with it

You gonna glue it when you put it in?
See above, whatever they decide I suppose....I just need to dig the trench and that stuff

10421 - 10440 of 10458 Posts