Yellow Bullet Forums banner

8821 - 8840 of 8856 Posts

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Fuck it, against popular vote I bought it anyway. Lawn was 1.5 hours today compared to 4 with piece of shit JD lawn tractor View attachment 100309
welcome to the world of speed mowing lol I got flak for buying a zero turn but man does it make short work of lawn mowing.

·
Registered
637 Posts
welcome to the world of speed mowing lol I got flak for buying a zero turn but man does it make short work of lawn mowing.
It sure does. I am sure it will wear off, but it was actually fun to mow today. I normally HATE mowing the lawn.

It takes a bit to get used to. It almost had to go back to dealer with one hour on it because I moved the handles the wrong way and climbed on top of the septic hump and it almost ate the cleanout lid. That would have sucked.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
78,885 Posts
I think V4? Had one 1000 miles.. Great on the trip home from Omaha to north of Chicago. After that, boring (for me). I'm probably a 2 on a scale of 1-10 as far as riding skill however.
THE V4'S ARE PRETTY AMAZING

·
A Senior Member
3,096 Posts

·
T/S 368E
28,185 Posts

Reactions: Jeep381

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
picked up 2 more boxes of american eagle 22lr and 2 boxes of armscore 22lr. never tried either brand but will soon.

Reactions: Mark D.
8821 - 8840 of 8856 Posts