Yellow Bullet Forums banner

8281 - 8300 of 8483 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Bought this off of Craigs List from some guy that was going to go mirrorless. Brand new with 47 shutter count for $1000. he gave me the sales slip that showed he paid $1996.

·
Busy being a cunt
29,293 Posts
Spot weld drill bits, I'm fixing to start going to town on the floor pans on my mustang.

View attachment 59461

I have one of those, but the Blair is a much better tool. Though there may be better again that I haven't used :D

·
Registered
12,786 Posts
What's your initial thoughts? I almost ordered a new tremor w/ the 7.3
I'm coming from a daily driver 2017 F250 CCSB (basically the same exact truck)with the 6.2/6 speed. I think that truck is still great, and this one does everything slightly better. MPG's are about the same so far, slightly more power, though not completely noticeable. Before I bought this, I said it's logical for Ford to just discontinue the 6.2/6 speed and stick the 7.3/10 speed in as standard (even if it makes the truck $1500 or so more), and I stick by that after putting some miles on this.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I'm coming from a daily driver 2017 F250 CCSB (basically the same exact truck)with the 6.2/6 speed. I think that truck is still great, and this one does everything slightly better. MPG's are about the same so far, slightly more power, though not completely noticeable. Before I bought this, I said it's logical for Ford to just discontinue the 6.2/6 speed and stick the 7.3/10 speed in as standard (even if it makes the truck $1500 or so more), and I stick by that after putting some miles on this.
Good deal. I wonder how much the 10 speed is responsible for? I ready don't have a need for a 3/4ton but love the looks of the Tremor. I know it's kind of stupid but if the 7.3 made 450hp/500lbft I would have ordered one. I want my trucks to be fun to drive.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Think I'm gonna do a clutch aligning tool soon, I can use this to make a grip.

what brand is that? Shars? I have 2 of them 1 will do 2" ( Ralmikes Tool 0 rama) and a 4" ( Eagle Rock Tech) both US Made The 4 inch has a finer thread and i like that but the 2" is built a little nicer. Good luck with it . They are much better than the style where you just jam it in the side of part. Make sure you have it square with part and you will get a real nice knurl.

·
T/S 368E
26,851 Posts

New 3.90 set up for my no-box car :)
Wanted a softer hit, so bought a 3.90 to test.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Yes, '79 but it's pretty rough. That's a good looking TA. View attachment 61017 Here's the one I regret selling...
I can understand why, a silver anniversary, very nice!

I sold mine to buy my first house, didn't truly have to,
but thought I should have.

The guy who bought mine was 52, he let his wife drive it,
she drove it into the ground, just destroyed it. She was 18!

8281 - 8300 of 8483 Posts