Yellow Bullet Forums banner

7801 - 7820 of 8066 Posts

·
Former RJ instigator
37,501 Posts
I picked this up last Friday, rust free 06 Silverado for $5500, 5.3, towing package, this thing is mint inside and out, I don't think I did too bad.

·
Registered
26,738 Posts
I picked this up last Friday, rust free 06 Silverado for $5500, 5.3, towing package, this thing is mint inside and out, I don't think I did too bad.

Had one just like that but a white z71. Short of the typical front wheel bearing job it was a good soldier.

·
Former RJ instigator
37,501 Posts
Had one just like that but a white z71. Short of the typical front wheel bearing job it was a good soldier.
I would of rather had a lighter colored truck to help deal with the sweltering summer heat here, but when you buy used you don't have as many options. :(

You finally get off that boat?

·
Former RJ instigator
37,501 Posts
Front wheel bearings? I have an 05, so far so good with 136k on the clock. Guess I'll be keeping an eye on things.
You do know geerbngr lives in the rust belt right?

My BIL's 01 Silverado has over 500,000 miles on the clock, it still has the 5.3 engine, 4l60E transmission and the original hub bearings.

·
Registered
12,489 Posts
ITSSTOCK, check this out. I am sure you already know what they are worth, owning two of them, but here is the exact same car as your newest one.

www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/london/2003-ford-mustang-svt-cobra/1470960396

Torch Red (2003-2004) D3, was a Ford colour. I don't know if it was just for the Terminators or all Mustangs.
This is my 5th one, just own 2 at the same time now.

That should be Canadian dollars, so roughly $34,000 US. It’s correctly priced. I got a fair deal on mine, under what I think it’s worth, but not a killer deal either. I know the same car at a dealer in NJ sold for $34k with 9k miles 2 months ago. I tried buying that one but someone else offered the $34k. I’ve owned 03/04 cobras since 04, and the challenge as usual is finding a clean 100% stock car.

And I believe Ford used Torch Red as the advertising name, but the official color code doesn’t have it as Torch Red.

7801 - 7820 of 8066 Posts