Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 8973 Posts

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another forum I'm on has this and its small but the guys always post some cool shit they bought. I figure on a forum this size there are some really cool purchases. Like the title says, if you care to show off a new/used purchase no matter how big or small post it up..

I got this recently, it was a deal, $900 off sticker price. Some lady bought it and didn't like how tight it was in the spot they had so she returned it 3 days later not a scratch on it.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thing is a complete slug for it having a 5.3. Kinda regret buying it actually.

Really? Get it tuned and not a handheld, have someone tune it. Blackbearperformance.com does them, that should wake it up. Also get rid of that awesome air intake set up for a K&n kit or similar. My canyon and zr2 were horrible choked down. I had a guy tune my 3.5 canyon an it was night and day. Still a slug but better

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Really? Get it tuned and not a handheld, have someone tune it. Blackbearperformance.com does them, that should wake it up. Also get rid of that awesome air intake set up for a K&n kit or similar. My canyon and zr2 were horrible choked down. I had a guy tune my 3.5 canyon an it was night and day. Still a slug but better
I don't know if it's the drive by wire, not so great gearing(3.42), active fuel management or what, but my girlfriends 2013 Escape with a 2.0 will completly destroy it.

I've heard nothing but good things about blackbear.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
1 - 20 of 8973 Posts