Yellow Bullet Forums banner

5621 - 5640 of 5658 Posts

·
Registered
11,392 Posts
so you broom it over the pavers to fill in the "cracks" ?
Yes, after the pavers are down there is a set spacing between the pavers from little tits the manufacturer has on them.
You can fill the gaps with sand or polymer sand. Then you compact the pavers and the sand will settle and lock everything together. You then broom on more sand to fill-in what settled. You can mist it with water to activate the polymer or this time of year there is a lot of dew in the morning so I am just going to let nature do the work.

·
Registered
17,248 Posts
Yes, after the pavers are down there is a set spacing between the pavers from little tits the manufacturer has on them.
You can fill the gaps with sand or polymer sand. Then you compact the pavers and the sand will settle and lock everything together. You then broom on more sand to fill-in what settled. You can mist it with water to activate the polymer or this time of year there is a lot of dew in the morning so I am just going to let nature do the work.
thanks for the reply. Never heard of epoxy/polymer sand. By the way, first class work on the driveway.

·
Aviation Section
25,177 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
How do you compact the pavers?

·
Smuck
6,525 Posts
Not heading to my house with that C10 ... bummer.

Reactions: raidmagic

·
Hugely Awesome Member
11,469 Posts
I reckon this arvo this will finally be finished :)

For the so called Holy Grail of custom kits it has had its phucking issues getting assembled correctly !!

·
Titanium Member
10,989 Posts
20200917_183800.jpg

5621 - 5640 of 5658 Posts