Yellow Bullet Forums banner

4861 - 4880 of 4940 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hanging with friends.
Supposed to be at the the house in the bottom of the pic 3 hours ago for a bonfire,but they aren't home so somehow there's caution tape across his yard.

And the moon and clouds look better in person

·
Registered
171 Posts
Ck- 10 ..??

Wait.. no line bore..
I don't have the room for a line bore/hone and it's not a money maker so at 65 yo. it's not a priority. If I ever get the extension done on my shop and one comes along at the right price, I'll grab it. Right now my dyno is sitting unusable due to lack of room, that's the number one priority. The CK-10 may be overshadowed by the SV-10 but it's still a very capable and amazing machine, I spent 4-5 months renovating two of them, kept the nicer of the two and sold the other.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Lol, they’re my buddies cars at his house. Putting fender exits on the mustang and drilling holes in the carbon fiber bumper. We’re still kinda young, we don’t mind working in the street. We’ve got enclosed trailers for garages lol.
View attachment 114685 View attachment 114686
What could you guys be doing to that car that would involve a small sledgehammer? That tool should be nowhere near that car for any work that needs to be performed. That is a nice ride

4861 - 4880 of 4940 Posts