Yellow Bullet Forums banner

2841 - 2860 of 2881 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Chicken Coop construction came to a grinding halt when the safety compliance officer (me) told the superintendent (also me) to tell the worker (me again) to take the rest of the day off. Hoping for a federal bailout so I can sit around and do nothing and get paid.

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
Looking good! I think I might shorten up the ducts some, but that's just me.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Today I also watched these guys lay down 452' of curb. Now thats a racket. What a difference a lawn looks though. I told them to ignore the governors order. Curbing is essential to a nice landscape.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Where's the chicken coop at?
In the back corner. My neighbor has a fabulous house and this is where I wanted to put my garden shed so just incorporated her "Chick Inn" (as she calls it) into it and that way it's hidden from view of the neighbor and looks like a garden shed from their side but wife can see her chickens. She also wanted to have timbers we cut from the trees on our property so I made the corner open with rough cut posts and beams and will wire fence between them.

Christ. As the crow flies, you're maybe 400 miles south of me, and your snow is gone? My ancestors made bad choices.
Been a weird year here. Temps have hovered right around freezing all Winter. Only a couple days got cold. Snowed again this morning and gone already again. 54" of snow since Sept 29th and never had more than a foot on the ground at a time. 1000' up in Elevation snowpack 110% of normal. I wish we had it down here. Winter is my favorite season

2841 - 2860 of 2881 Posts