Yellow Bullet Forums banner

32901 - 32920 of 33499 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Jesus Christ. This tells you how stupid people are - fucking sheep that believe anything on the internet. That is from a fucking military training video. My company make simulators for medic training and this is from one of those. But, if all you sheep want to believe everything that you're told . . . . . But, then again, this is all a worldwide hoax.
Calm down, it's just a (stupid) meme

·
Professional Asshole
3,989 Posts
Jesus Christ. This tells you how stupid people are - fucking sheep that believe anything on the internet. That is from a fucking military training video. My company make simulators for medic training and this is from one of those. But, if all you sheep want to believe everything that you're told . . . . . But, then again, this is all a worldwide hoax.
That is the irony, and I am not a phuckin sheep. The point of this corny meme is that MSM used dummies in their reporting from this training to scare the real sheep into their fear mongering. I know covid is real, and hopefully you are aware that we are all being lied to with shit loads of misinformation and fear tactics. It's a meme, lighten up.

32901 - 32920 of 33499 Posts