21041 - 21060 of 22776 Posts

·
Deus Ex Machina
10,042 Posts

·
Registered
16,315 Posts
Too late. I already did call you a fuckwit. :p

I fully understand the history. You aren't teaching me anything. Where you go wrong is trying to bring it into a conversation about American ignorance. That's your culture. Ignorance. Ignorance and egotism. It's nice that you have enough interest in the places you've been to learn about them. The whole point is that you're a minority.

You've shown at least a slight absence of ignorance. But you sure still have that egotism. ;)
So tell me Mr. World traveler, how many countries have you lived in for an extended time besides Australia?

And yes, I realize I'm not teaching you anything. Your name calling reveals you're not capable of having any intelligent insight.

Or perhaps you're so sensitive about being an ex-Great Britain colony that you can only lash out with insults at anyone who points that out to you?

Oops, excuse me....an ex-Great Britain PENAL colony. :)

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
So tell me Mr. World traveler, how many countries have you lived in for an extended time besides Australia?

And yes, I realize I'm not teaching you anything. Your name calling reveals you're not capable of having any intelligent insight.

Or perhaps you're so sensitive about being an ex-Great Britain colony that you can only lash out with insults at anyone who points that out to you?

Oops, excuse me....an ex-Great Britain PENAL colony. :)

Where in my posts did I allude to being a world traveller? :rolleyes:

My name? That's what you're running with? LOL! Just accept that what you're rambling on with has no bearing on my initial comment.

I'm not sensitive about being an ex British colony. I actually like it. I reckon the British Empire is one of if not the greatest the world has ever seen. Far more impressive than just being world police. :cool:

Not worried about the "penal" colony part either. It has no part in my lineage. It makes me laugh when foreign types latch onto it like it's a piece of solid gold though. :)

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
15,868 Posts
Will you two cunts STFU? :)

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
You obviously don't understand how a country's history and past culture affects your current life. But I'm sure if you don't understand it now you never will.

Before you call me a fuckwit, remember that I've lived in other countries for an extended time besides the USA. While living in those other countries, I researched the history of those countries and the areas I lived in so I had a full understanding of why they did thing "differently" then we did in the US. There is an understandable "cause and affect" from past events if you educate yourself.

BTW..

Your political system / rule is no less fucked than ours is. A big problem IMO is that you don't have compulsory voting. So what happens is that political parties have to sway you to vote. They do this by making you think that there are issues that need to be addressed and you can only make a change by voting for them. So you get things becoming hot topics and made more of than what they should. This leads to extremism. For example, some fuckwit kneels for the anthem and suddenly you have a war on police. Liberal scumbag Democrats and their media lackeys get on the band wagon and push for minorities to vote for them and that leads to social division.

We have none of that here. Our political parties don't invent social upheaval to get votes. For the most part they make policy on normal things like the economy and jobs.

We do however have to put up with the shit that filters down from the mess you idiots create. You export your politically correct liberal "culture" throughout the western world. Thanks for that contribution. :rolleyes:

Probably enough fucking up the meme thread though hey?

·
Deus Ex Machina
10,042 Posts

·
Deus Ex Machina
10,042 Posts

·
Deus Ex Machina
10,042 Posts

·
Deus Ex Machina
10,042 Posts