Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21021 - 21040 of 33707 Posts

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
You obviously don't understand how a country's history and past culture affects your current life. But I'm sure if you don't understand it now you never will.

Before you call me a fuckwit, remember that I've lived in other countries for an extended time besides the USA. While living in those other countries, I researched the history of those countries and the areas I lived in so I had a full understanding of why they did thing "differently" then we did in the US. There is an understandable "cause and affect" from past events if you educate yourself.

Too late. I already did call you a fuckwit. :p

I fully understand the history. You aren't teaching me anything. Where you go wrong is trying to bring it into a conversation about American ignorance. That's your culture. Ignorance. Ignorance and egotism. It's nice that you have enough interest in the places you've been to learn about them. The whole point is that you're a minority.

You've shown at least a slight absence of ignorance. But you sure still have that egotism. ;)

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
547 has a pretty insular view of everything, he's not going to get what you just posted. "Were you there?" is his go-to schtick to criticize an opinion.

Are you kidding? LOL! Insular views are what I'm calling out. :rolleyes:

It isn't a go to for anything other than people who take the acclaim for things others have done. If that seems like a schtick to you maybe you're one of the coat tail riders I talk about.

21021 - 21040 of 33707 Posts