Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21001 - 21020 of 36895 Posts

·
Registered
16,465 Posts
It must be weird when something happens that isn't focused on America.... when that's all you know.
Our problem is we have completely different culture here. We threw the British out of our country so we didn't have to deal with their "King's rule" bullshit. Australia's citizen's left them in charge and inherited their culture. And now it's too late to fix it.

So no, we don't understand why Australians are just now complaining about oppressive rules they inherited from the Brits when it's too late to fix it. ;)

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
Our problem is we have completely different culture here. We threw the British out of our country so we didn't have to deal with their "King's rule" bullshit. Australia's citizen's left them in charge and inherited their culture. And now it's too late to fix it.

So no, we don't understand why Australians are just now complaining about oppressive rules they inherited from the Brits when it's too late to fix it. ;)

I always laugh when fuckwits bring that "we" bullshit out when they talk about things other people did. Hundreds of years ago. Acting all proud and tough on the back of some one else's revolution. You were born in the country you live in, just like I was. "We" have no say in what happens as far as rule goes. Apart from casting a single vote. So spare me the pissant history lesson cunt.

Every country has their own problems. Ours pale in comparison to yours. ;)

·
Registered
16,465 Posts
I always laugh when fuckwits bring that "we" bullshit out when they talk about things other people did. Hundreds of years ago. Acting all proud and tough on the back of some one else's revolution. You were born in the country you live in, just like I was. "We" have no say in what happens as far as rule goes. Apart from casting a single vote. So spare me the pissant history lesson cunt.

You obviously don't understand how a country's history and past culture affects your current life. But I'm sure if you don't understand it now you never will.

Before you call me a fuckwit, remember that I've lived in other countries for an extended time besides the USA. While living in those other countries, I researched the history of those countries and the areas I lived in so I had a full understanding of why they did thing "differently" then we did in the US. There is an understandable "cause and affect" from past events if you educate yourself.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
EVERYTHING in Australia pales in comparison to the US.

Just messin' with ya, don't get bent out of shape...

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
You obviously don't understand how a country's history and past culture affects your current life. But I'm sure if you don't understand it now you never will.

Before you call me a fuckwit, remember that I've lived in other countries for an extended time besides the USA. While living in those other countries, I researched the history of those countries and the areas I lived in so I had a full understanding of why they did thing "differently" then we did in the US. There is an understandable "cause and affect" from past events if you educate yourself.
547 has a pretty insular view of everything, he's not going to get what you just posted. "Were you there?" is his go-to schtick to criticize an opinion.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,966 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
110,762 Posts
21001 - 21020 of 36895 Posts