Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts

was there recently this front pit area is now fully repaved fresh asphalt dont know why it was repaved which is weird as it wasnt in bad shape prior

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,908 Posts

was there recently this front pit area is now fully repaved fresh asphalt dont know why it was repaved which is weird as it wasnt in bad shape prior
That was strange. I think they simply wanted to pave from the airport straight across the entire property they are leasing, to the fence alongside the pit road entrance. And yes, that includes right across the track from just after the 660ft to the end!

·
Registered
15 Posts
new pics its been paved and fenced both pit sides they where spraying white lines down its up to where the grand stands end right where the sell they food so about half of both pit sides is now fresh paved and fenced

fence goes all the way across the track as shown in pics

the house thingy is still in the middle of the track appears that it has been painted, freshen up also there are now two more openings to the barrier walls on the track one at the very beginning one where the house thing is in the middle and one near the finish line at the end of the track

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
They announced at sema that they are doing some bull shit drifting thing there now.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #68 (Edited)
cant get it to upload. But raceway park posted on their Instagram and I guess Facebook also that they are sinking a ton of money into the property to have a drift course.

I guess formula D were the ones they brought in race way park to make the announcement

·
Registered
144 Posts
^ found this on Facebook posted by a guy in Cali. Still pissed. Still pretty sure the old man is rolling over in his grave.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Gary,Not so many in S/P but a fair amount more in Pro and a lot more in Sportsman.If Atco closes I suspect that a lot of S/P's will end up at Numidia and Cecil and some of the door cars will split between Cecil and Island.A few would even go to Lebanon. JMO. Happy New Year. JD Lobosco

·
Registered
19,252 Posts
Guys real shitty rumors there, Atco is doing ok, however Cecil canceled their bracket point races, I guess no one heard that yet??

61 - 75 of 75 Posts