Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have a set of manley h beams and they have a big ass manley on them. I would assume thier i beam would be the same.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Those look like Manley/Lunati. Both use ink on the beams with their names which can be removed. I ordered one a few months ago and it looks identical to those. Manley is making Lunati rods as of now well, the I-beams for sure.

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
they look like some crowers to me, crower has changed designs a couple times over the years........but maybe chinese or whatever

if they are crowers the rod bolts should have " crower sps" on them.......

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Ads like this where the seller claims ignorance of the relevant facts, combined with fuzzy, out-of-focus photographs throws a huge red flag in my book.

·
Registered
20,002 Posts
moral of the story.....if you don't know what you are buying don't buy

·
YB Liar and Chief
29,162 Posts
Look like Crower to me as well. I just don't like the looks of the rod cap reinforcements. Looks like some have the reinforcement rails rubbed down for balancing and some look like that they have balance pads on them.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Chances are good that it is a CAT PEP rod,copy of an Oliver.You would have to look at the head of the bolt to see the markings. Apparently they came through with imitation ARP bolts.If there is a period between each of the letters, A.R.P. , then it is a fake bolt.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts