Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know how those things get on a hot humid summer day!? Will you still drop a duce in one of those nasty things? Fortunately my body locks up that function once I leave the house.

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
I had to shit in the staging lanes once when they were calling my round to their cars! I ran to the portapotty and barely got my pants down in time. When I came out there were a lot of angry racers behind my car which was at the front of the lanes! Never eat track food if you are driving.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
Are you kidding? There have been times when I wish I had a hot sweaty porta potty as an option.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
how about the NASTY ones @ a large outdoor event? I'll hold out & wait for a decent shitter before i pinch one, or let the mud flow in a porty potty :p

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I just go in the morning for 45 minutes, and then I'm done for the day.

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Only if I'm about to shit my pants. If there's woods nearby and a handfull of napkins I head for the hills.
LOL X2, my 7 year old is terrified of those porta pottys' ever since he went into one with "MEXICAN SPACE SHUTTLE" written all over the inside with a sharpie, he's convinced he will blast into outer space if he goes in there.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Went to a rock festival when i was you, 40c in the shade and seen some guy go into the shittter then his mate's decided to roll it over, fuckin funniest thing i have seen:smt078

·
Banned
31,418 Posts
try the ones at bradenton on a hot humid day-the smell is overwhelming....but im also a plumber-the smell doesnt bother me much-once youve smelled a few wastelines-youve smelled it all

·
Registered
828 Posts
LOL X2, my 7 year old is terrified of those porta pottys' ever since he went into one with "MEXICAN SPACE SHUTTLE" written all over the inside with a sharpie, he's convinced he will blast into outer space if he goes in there.
LMAO :smt082:smt082:smt082

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
I almost fell out of my chair on this one:p

·
Senior Frog
10,349 Posts
I had to shit in the staging lanes once when they were calling my round to their cars! I ran to the portapotty and barely got my pants down in time. When I came out there were a lot of angry racers behind my car which was at the front of the lanes! Never eat track food if you are driving.
LMAO

I quit eating track food years ago after a similar indecent !
Track food is shit man......Man id pay extra for a real food at the
track instead of mystery meat on a bun

·
time to go racing yet ?
35,922 Posts
LMAO

I quit eating track food years ago after a similar indecent !
Track food is shit man......Man id pay extra for a real food at the
track instead of mystery meat on a bun

you guys never been to numidia have yas ??? best food at the track and it will not make you shit , unless you eat the big cheese steaks they have then maybe .

but if you gotta go ya gotta go , i worked contruction and theres nothing worse than those , middle of the summer in a feild a bunch of old dudes that drink alot shitting in them .

the worse is the winter when they freeze up .

·
Registered
828 Posts
"but if you gotta go ya gotta go , i worked contruction and theres nothing worse than those , middle of the summer in a feild a bunch of old dudes that drink alot shitting in them . "

And never open a spackle bucket if it's not yours

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
As a construction worker, the Porta potty is an
unfortunate, yet necessary part of life :(,,,TLW

1 - 20 of 56 Posts