Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Just read Johnny Hunkins' lead editorial in the latest issue.

'Turns out that's the last issue!

My sub is paid up for another year. Wonder how they're gonna handle that.

Jeez! I hope it isn't being replaced with "Cat Fancy" or some other lame mag.

I think I read somewhere they ditched Pontiac Power, too.

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
The publishing company ended a number of magazines that were no longer profitable. PHR was just one of them.

·
Registered
427 Posts
They cancelled GM tech. Which I have another year. Now I am sent Super Chevy. Although the second issue that came said it was the last. They also cancel 5.0 Mustang and super Ford. I know get Muscle Mustang and Fast ford. Which also says after they sent the second mag , last issue. Hot Rod didn't change. I really like to read these magazines but their company keeps asking me to renew all the time. I just got a 2 years on all these magazines. It wasn't a month when they asked me to renew for more. I would get about 3 emails a week. Letters in the mail. I still have 16 months left and I get renew in the mail again yesterday. I also got 3 emails jus this week from them about the same thing. Seems to e they could lower their over head cost learning who their customers are. They had to spend at least 100 to 150 just mailing shit to me. Wonder how much on payroll?
When companies send so much all the time I feel they are going out of business.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I just received a Motor Trend instead of a PHR. I received no notification and I assume that the MT is being substituted for the discontinued PHR.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just received a Motor Trend instead of a PHR. I received no notification and I assume that the MT is being substituted for the discontinued PHR.
Listed in your magazines is a phone number, (800) 926-8207, for subscription info.

A gal there likely can get you the title you want.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Sign of the times. I'm surprised my parents are still able to get a newspaper delivered daily.
They get upset when I call them old school...lol

·
Registered
750 Posts
Listed in your magazines is a phone number, (800) 926-8207, for subscription info.

A gal there likely can get you the title you want.
Thank you for the information.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
God dammit. THis will be my third magazine going down the tubes. First 2 were GM high tech then Camaro performers. Wonder what they are gonna send me now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts