Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Former RJ instigator
38,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
By now I'm sure everyone has heard all the hype about Popeye's new chicken sandwich, I mean people are getting killed over these fucking things.

After things quietened down at our local Popeye's I finally stopped by and decided to give one a try.

First off, it's a BIG ass piece of meat and just the way I like it, crispy. Not at all soggy like other fast food chain's chicken sandwiches seem to be.

I ordered the spicy sandwich, which had a good amount of heat to it, not sure if it was the spicy dressing they used or the meat itself but it had a pretty good burn to it, even the pickles seemed to have a little spice to them, which I also liked.

If you haven't tried one yet, you owe it to yourself to give one a try.

Cue all the chik~fil~a lovers in 3, 2, 1.

·
Registered
54,189 Posts
Not a big chicken sandwich fan, but had one yesterday. Its good.

Not nearly as tender and tasty as CFA.

I still prefer a good burger, but a chicken sandwich is a good change of pace.

·
Registered
8,357 Posts
the local Popeyes sucks, I will try one when I get into the hood later in the week though. Their chicken is good for a change from the usual.

·
Sizeable Member
7,712 Posts
I had their sandwiches, both regular and spicy (minus the pickles). I like Chick-fil-a sandwiches and this one is at least as good. The spicy one might even be a little better.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
76,642 Posts
Notice that most everyone that says how much better the popeyes sandwich is are black.
YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING DUMB YOU ARE FOR NOT JUST THINKING THAT...BUT POSTING IT FOR YOUR KIDS TO SEE WHAT SORT OF IGNORANT FATHER THEY HAVE...LOL...AND THEY BECOME IGNORANT MFRS JUST LIKE YOU...AND WONDER WHY THE WORLD IS SO CRUEL...IDIOT

·
Registered
7,473 Posts
I am a big fan of the Chick but these Popeyes SPICEY Chicken Sammiches are very good...... Both my wife and I think they are better than the Chic.

Crispy, Big breast, pickles and just the right amount of spice.

·
Registered
789 Posts
IMO,
The chicken sammich at Popeye's is very good but basically the rest of the menu there sucks donkey balls.

The Chicken sammich at CFA is very good as well and there are numerous other good menu choices at CFA.

·
Senior Moment
6,293 Posts
Notice that most everyone that says how much better the popeyes sandwich is are black.
so you like meat in your mouth OP??
....ignorant pieces of shit, with nothing useful to add.....just missing fastvette for the trifecta. Points for fastvette, though....an idiot without using race.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
My wife finally brought a couple home the other night. It was OK. Certainly not fight-over-it-in-the-parking-lot good. Better than CFA, which I'm not a huge fan of, but I think the spicy sauce saturated after a few minutes in the car and made it a bit soggy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts