Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She is crying again! Does this chick ever act professional, or is she always a little girl? In case you didn't see it her bike would not start in the finals.

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
DAMMIT!! You beat me to it!:rolleyes:

That made my whole day! That basketcase.......

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How long do you think it will be before she wants to be just like Antron, and run in top fuel? Because she is not getting the spot light like Antron is.

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
That was classic.

·
Registered
456 Posts
The crying was not that bad.I thought the jumping up and down screaming no no was the stuff pros are made of.Nothing like a good role model.All in all HitIt:-:.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Matt Smith definitely had the bike to beat. This is the second time her crew let her down. Earlier in the year in the semi's it was the clutch (cable I think) and today the bike won't start?

Don't they fire the bike in the pits before going to the staging lanes?

Angelle is the winningest woman in NHRA drag racing. Say all you want about her lack of composure but you can't say she doesn't care about drag racing.

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
Isn't it about time for her to change her last name again? Seems like every few years she's changing her last name to another name that begins in the letter 'S'.

Scott
Last name starting in 'S', I can........... nevermind, that's just way too easy!!:smt083

·
In Glock I Trust
6,825 Posts
Good thing she's not a member on here...she'd be cryin everyday!!:rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts