Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I second changing the voicemail. One, it would eliminate all of the time and time again calls, voicemails and numerous emails. Two, not cause folks to go off the deep end leave negative reviews w/out knowing the details.

I can also say that I have tried getting in touch with Jeff with no luck. At first, I was quite paturbed (sp?) because of no responses from him but now that I have a little understanding of what is going on, I will calm down and hopefully hear something back from him in a reasonable time..

If in fact it is a baby, new home or whatever positive, congrats! If anything is going on other than that, I wish you the best of luck and hope to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
^^^^^^^ yes simple communication can go a long way!! but constant nothing is a kick in the nutz!! especially when you pay up front!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I ordered headers,turns out he had them from a previous job that changed directions.I got them in about a week.I was told they were made for a 9.5" deck motor.They were actually made for a 8.2" and did not fit.I sent them back for him to fix.after 4 months and a couple of dozen calls that he never responded to,i got them back.Guess what?they still did not fit,close but still need work to fit.At this point I will fix them myself

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
WTF hours....noon till 7 pm.....and still can never answere a fuckin phone!! why have 2 numbers??? neither of them get answered!!!:-damnit:smt093

·
Registered
359 Posts
you can't go wrong with caleb, i ordered my kit and he had the thing made and at my door in eleven days. He always answered or got back to me in within the hour and kept me updated. Only thing he doesn't do but will if you ask is put the wastegate flange on, he lets it off so people can find the best spot to mount with there personal set-ip.
what year was this? took him 2 months to get my headers for my twin turbo setup done then 3 weeks later my down pipes came.

ive switched to BG single now. was told 3-4 weeks i got it in 18 days and it fit like a glove!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey i also bought a kit from jeff and it did take me a while to get it!!! Jeff is one hell of a nice guy and he is having some family issues please give him a chance he will get you all done up!! my car is one of the nicest mustang around and i can text pics to anyone second guessing what kind of kit to buy! jeffs work is awsome for pics or questions about my kit id be glad to help anyone! Derek 704 884 1460 >>>>>>> I am proud to say i have a ponydown perfomance kit on my car!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had his header kit before on my car it took almost a month to received the kit. But It was worth it cause it when in like a glove.Give the the guy a chance you don't get to be around for a long time fucking people over..

·
Registered
359 Posts
I had his header kit before on my car it took almost a month to received the kit. But It was worth it cause it when in like a glove.Give the the guy a chance you don't get to be around for a long time fucking people over..
its the saying ill ship them out in 2 days and never show up a week later. call and call he never answers. he shouldnt lie and just say straight out that he is swapped or something but not lie about stuff shipping out and it never has. that looses business and people dont like it. you say a time be within a week or two. not months!

he does great work but the time thing sucks and lying to customers looses customers. couple of my friends were looking for turbo kits after all the problems with the one i ordered lets just say they didnt buy a pony down kit

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well its been 5 calls,4 emails and no response from him that is why i went to my CC company and they refunded me.I had to do a 3 way call to ponydown and he didn't answer.I understand if you have family,medical,personal or buisness issues but you still should have at leaset a minute or two to respond to your customers especially since they are paying up front for a product.I can't knock his parts because from what i have seen and read they are good quality but his communication and buisness skills are TERRIBLE!
I wish him and his company the best and hope he resolves his issues because i really wanted/needed the headers..

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
glad you got your money back!! i wish i was smart enough to pay by credit card..but i sent him a postal money order..paid in full up front!! because i was told he was stand up, decent business man....:rolleyes::-~hang...obviously i should have checked here before i sent him the money!! now i am stuck with an angry customer.....and a bad situation!!!:-damnit

·
Registered
86 Posts
glad you got your money back!! i wish i was smart enough to pay by credit card..but i sent him a postal money order..paid in full up front!! because i was told he was stand up, decent business man....:rolleyes::-~hang...obviously i should have checked here before i sent him the money!! now i am stuck with an angry customer.....and a bad situation!!!:-damnit
Best of luck with your situation with him,like i said i really hope he gets his "issues/problems" reolved because his parts seem to be good quality.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
well finally talked to jeff.....he is moving shop right now....:smt102he said i should have my stuff for christmas!!:party wish him the best with the new shop!! maybe get a secretary for the phone???:-D

·
Registered
247 Posts
mine took about two months to get from him, but i called and switched the afr 205 wide flange to the tfs r diagonal flange about a week and a half after the original order. had to wait a while but the headers are good quality. and the price was pretty good for what i got

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
:( still nothing.....been since october, paid up front......just a little simple communication would be great.........but some azzholes just like to hide behind a phone or computer....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Shakey,
Im in the same situation with pony down, placed my order beginning of december and he said they would ship before christmas, then i got a email sayin it would be the first of the year and i still cant get up with him to see what the status is. I've emailed him and left him several messages. I understand if he's have personnal issues but he could post something on his website or voicemail to let people know. He has changed his voicemail twice since i've been callin so i would think if he had something goin on where he couldn't answer the phone he would have said it on the voice mail. I'm not sure what is going on with him.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
^^^^^^^^X1000000000 how can this place stay in business???? this is just totally retarted!! cant answere a phone or e-mail???? its not like i can grab him around the throat on a phone call......:rolleyes:

21 - 40 of 94 Posts