Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 2 weeks of calls/ emails/ messages I've given up these guys have the worst customer service I have ever seen. Decided to post this up so others don't waste their time trying to get a hold of these jerk offs.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
jeff is a one man show. and works a regular 5 day a week job.

what did you buy and need customer service with?

i have had ZERO issues with jeff. he was even taking my calls while he was on vacation with his family at disney world.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Local guy waited MONTHS for his kit. When he finally got it, it wasn't coated and the crossover was a couple inches out.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got my kit from him and had no issues at all his customer service was great answered everytime I called and like others have said he is a one man show and has a ton of orders not tryin to justify a no reply but if he's got problems with a newborn that would be my number one priority and my only priority just sayin

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Local guy waited MONTHS for his kit. When he finally got it, it wasn't coated and the crossover was a couple inches out.
I don't believe you. Bullshit

Jeff uses jigs and a mock up engine bay. All kits are built using both. 1/8" maybe, my crossover seemed slightly short, but did fit, was easier after the first time since the flex joint heats. Inches? Bullshit

IF there was a mix up on it being coated, Jeff would have refunded the money instantly.

All kits are built to order and tells every customer up front that there is a couple to few month wait. Mine was ready a couple weeks early.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I got my kit from him and had no issues at all his customer service was great answered everytime I called and like others have said he is a one man show and has a ton of orders not tryin to justify a no reply but if he's got problems with a newborn that would be my number one priority and my only priority just sayin
if he has so much going on he needs to figure it out or stop taking orders until he gets it worked out.we all have stuff going on but when you decide to run a buisness you need to do what you say you will do.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
yea, he decided to have problems with his newborn. your a fucking idiot. may someone close to you fall ill for your fucking moronic view on others life problems.

·
Registered
568 Posts
yea, he decided to have problems with his newborn. your a fucking idiot. may someone close to you fall ill for your fucking moronic view on others life problems.
fuck you dick sucker.no one said he planned it i said to stop taking orders until he gets it all worked outhe should not make his problem everybody else problem,and if you dont understand that then fuck you, you goddamn idiot.and if you want to wishn ill to someone in my family then you are a fucking piece of shit, pussy dog fucker.and if i ever have a chance to see you i will slap the fucking taste out of your mouth like the whore bitch you are.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I don't believe you. Bullshit
Oh well.....I don't really give two shits what you think.

The guys my neighbour and I saw it with my own eyes. What's your excuse for the headers not being coated? Did the shipping company blast it off? The not returning calls is bullshit too! A few days or even a week in an emergency, no problem but weeks with nothing...c'mon man!

·
Security jus sayin crew
50,209 Posts
Lets get back to the topic in hand. Lets wait for the owner of the company to reply before trashing him. Shit does happen and if his child is sick then I hope you all understand that his family is going to come first before his business.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Mine was ready a couple weeks early.
This happen to be your thread ? http://forums.corral.net/forums/turbochargers/1316557-pony-down-delivers-big-time.html#post10612222

The one you so conveniently start during this mans struggle to get his shit from the same company. You made him out to the bad guy and an asshole here,too. Then I ask when you ordered yours and you disappear.

I'll bump this one more time.

I havent been able to get in contact with Jeff for 4 weeks now. I just want to get a refund but i guess he's ignoring me now. I've called, emailed, and txt him and cant get anything.
My lawyer typed me up a letter to mail to him certified so we know he gets it, and said if i havent got a responce in 10 days they would take care of it. We'll see.
Ponydown has had my money since the beginning of february.
i just wanna get ahold of him to tell him to give me my money back and ill be on my way.
Another update on this bull####.....
I finally got ahold of jeff last tuesday(july 5th) and just told him it was no big deal, just give me my money back and he said he just had to finish welding them and they would be ready to ship out that afternoon. I still havent got any headers and cant get ahold of him again.
I just ordered the materials to build them myself, and i guess i'll just send a registered letter asking for my money back. i hate it has to be like this, but it is what it is.
5 months is long enough on a job that was supposed to take 6-8 weeks.

7 months after he ordered this was the final resolution.
Final update on this deal gone bad.......

Jeff emailed me back on 8/2 and said he would refund my money, but he never did.
I ended up filing a dispute through my cc company to get my money back. just got it back last week.
Lesson learned.
It's a kinda long shot guessing it's you with a different screen name. But since Jackson is in Michigan, and Jackson is in SE mich just like your sig, might not be such a long shot. Why don't you let him do his own explaining rather than going around going calling people fucking idiots.

·
Huge Member
1,400 Posts
Damn i just saw this.
So now its a newborn holding things up huh? When i was talking to him one week it was too hot to work(new one on me), Then next week his welder was out of gas, Then the next time his new mandrel bender he bought was missing some parts, Hell i cant even remember all the shit he shot at me before i gave up.

Hell i just ordered a simple set of headers and got screwed around on it. I've got lots of buddies with mustangs around my neck of the woods and i'll make sure they all know not to fuck with ponydown.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if he has so much going on he needs to figure it out or stop taking orders until he gets it worked out.we all have stuff going on but when you decide to run a buisness you need to do what you say you will do.
I agree or at least change the voice mail saying your going to be out of the shop for so long so people know what's going on. I'm going with CG fabrications kit more expensive but they make a 1 7/8ths header and the customer service is great guy back to me within an hour.

·
Registered
568 Posts
sounds like a plan.some people dont have what it takes to run a buisness,and seem to get in ever their head.me being one of them. just because you can do good fab work does not mean you can run a company.good luck with the new headers let us know how it turns out.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Damn guys you just got me sick to my stomach! I ordered my headers from him 30 days ago and he said they would be to me in NY in 3-4 weeks max.I have tried to call him and got the Voicemail also.Left him a message earlier today hoping he has some good news for me! I will keep everyone posted ,i have heard good things up until now and hopefully it will stay good for me..

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
I agree or at least change the voice mail saying your going to be out of the shop for so long so people know what's going on. I'm going with CG fabrications kit more expensive but they make a 1 7/8ths header and the customer service is great guy back to me within an hour.

you can't go wrong with caleb, i ordered my kit and he had the thing made and at my door in eleven days. He always answered or got back to me in within the hour and kept me updated. Only thing he doesn't do but will if you ask is put the wastegate flange on, he lets it off so people can find the best spot to mount with there personal set-ip.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
any update on ponydown?? hope he gets caught up soon...how hard is it to answere a phone??? and just say im swamped...and it will be a few more days or weeks.......:rolleyes::-damnit

1 - 20 of 94 Posts