Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone here running pony down performance turbo headers and crossover pipe? Curious on what you guys think as I may pick up a set from them for my 351 with BW 98mm turbo.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ive got a set on a 93 lx 347 cant remember which kit it is butthe turbo sets right behind the pass headlight,makes it a bitch toget a airfilter on a mpt70 and I made my own downpipe should've bought one lol but overall its worked good for me

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
I have the stage 3B kit. The 3.5" down pipe was a bitch to fit. I have the precision 76mm upgrade as well and my turbo sits left to right. I had to cut and re-do the up pipe from the cross over. It hit th frame rail. But...my engine bay is smooth and I welded a plate where it contacts. That could have been the issue. Still too close though in my book. Overall though I am pleased with it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking of maybe jsut getting the headers and making the crossover pipe myself. ALso would probably make the downpipe too. How's the quality?

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Quality was and is great on my eyes. But you might get ten different answers from ten different people. The up pipe wasn't more than ten minutes with a cutting wheel on my grinder and a couple bends I had laying around. Easy fix. Punching the 4.5" hole in my finished apron was what sucked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts