Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Pontiac "big block"
10,048 Posts
Nice group of Ponchos!

That 76 Formula hood on that 73 is hideous tho.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Damn, I swore I was going to take my wagon out to the next meet but totally forgot it was this soon in the new year. I'm only 10 miles from the Fairgrounds but the car isn't as ready as I'd like it to be to get the most $.

What is your opinion on what this should bring out there? Ballpark...

Fresh 383, 700R, stock 10 bolt, A/C, 2nd owner (originally from North Hollywood) All brand new Pinkerton glass still in boxes.

Date stamp is incorrect.

Are Chevelle wagons gaining any popularity lately out there?

·
I feared for my life!!!
14,663 Posts
Did the wagon; color not so much. I’d put steelies on it.

Mopar guy is smoking some good weed.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I'd like to get $12K for it, anything under 10 and i'll keep it. But it's no show car and it would have to be someone that really wants a California Chevelle wagon. Don't think it would be someone's impulse buy but I guess you never know.

·
Registered
15,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Damn, I swore I was going to take my wagon out to the next meet but totally forgot it was this soon in the new year. I'm only 10 miles from the Fairgrounds but the car isn't as ready as I'd like it to be to get the most $.

Fresh 383, 700R, stock 10 bolt, A/C, 2nd owner (originally from North Hollywood) All brand new Pinkerton glass still in boxes.

Date stamp is incorrect.

That thing's NICE! PM me some interior pictures.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I'd like to get $12K for it, anything under 10 and i'll keep it. But it's no show car and it would have to be someone that really wants a California Chevelle wagon. Don't think it would be someone's impulse buy but I guess you never know.
If I had a place to park it, I'd be all over it @$12

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,170 Posts
Damn that's a good number. If this were next year we'd be talking. I'm not ready to buy yet but plan on it late this year.

·
Registered
6,588 Posts

Date stamp is incorrect.

Very nice !!! :cool: Love the ol wagons

1 - 20 of 21 Posts