Votes: 22 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 33.3%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moving this from the Mark Martin thread to try and get more opinions. In your opinion, Is the blond woman on the left and right the same person? Enlarge picture to help with your vote if needed.

If your sure rate your certainity, Straight yes for 100% or Yes XX% sure. If you do not think its her you can put either straight up NO or percentage you believe its not her.

·
Registered
28,611 Posts
This looks like some YB trick question shit.

·
THREAD KILLER
5,135 Posts
chin is squarer and mouth is thinner on the right pic, nose shape looks diff to. to blurry to tell honestly, if you have a clean copy blow it up and look at the ears as they dont change a lot and arent altered by weight loss like the rest of the exposed face IMO.

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
Short haired blonde is April Bryant?

·
Registered
22,820 Posts
There's a good chance it is, the mole on the arm in the left photo will get more distinct with time as it looks to have done here. A lot of similar features.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
chin is squarer and mouth is thinner on the right pic, nose shape looks diff to. to blurry to tell honestly, if you have a clean copy blow it up and look at the ears as they dont change a lot and arent altered by weight loss like the rest of the exposed face IMO.
I can appreciate this response. At least you told your reasoning behind it. Thanks.

These are the only pics I can get and my scanner was having a hard time with the one on the right. The picture on the right came from a family member of the missing woman, is what I am told. They say it was hidden.

You might find two women that look very alike. Real close chin, nose, short hair style that dyes it blonde, Large for the facial frame ears. But that mark/mole/ sunspot on the right arm in the same spot is the deal breaker for me. That's just to many coincidences IMO.

This should have been looked into. However the original, was a small photo, that never got enlarged. You could not make out a few of the details in the small picture.

·
Monty Mikho's #1 fan
18,743 Posts
Hard to say for sure because of the sun glasses.
With that said. I'm leaning towards it being the same person by the features that we can make out in both pictures.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dak,
if you dont mind. whats your relationship to the missing woman?
Her and her ex-husband lived right down the road from my family early on. She had five kids as stated in the article. I know a lot of the family and just putting it out for them.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Ears stick out further on the left pic. No match
The angle of the head and camera can give a lot of illusions. Add in the weight loss and the years between those pictures.

IMO it would be 10 times easier finding the one on the right and go from there.

Edit: thanks for your opinion.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
If it's not the same, they look very close. If you cover the face except nose/mouth/chin area and compare beach pic with the enlarged one in the other thread, they do look similar.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts