Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
102,312 Posts

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
Just what the hell is this about and who the fuck is wanting to ban the flag that the soldiers of our country have fought and died for?

·
102,312 Posts
To touch on the thread when has an American flag ever caused a fight, when flown in America?

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Just what the hell is this about and who the fuck is wanting to ban the flag that the soldiers of our country have fought and died for?
probably about that cinco de mayo bullshit when those kids wore american flag-like designs and got sent home for refusing to take them off for the angry mexicans.

·
Registered
8,428 Posts
AMEN,couldnt have said this any better.We as AMERICAN should cherish and honor the flag we live under.If they or who ever DONT like it-"GET THE HELL OUT"and let me help you.

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
probably about that cinco de mayo bullshit when those kids wore american flag-like designs and got sent home for refusing to take them off for the angry mexicans.
Are you kidding me? This is the USA......them angry Mexicans can take their burrito eating sorry asses back to Mexico. FUCK THEM!!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I would say lets take the person that wants the AMERICAN FLAG banned should be shot & killed in front of ALL the students from every school in AMERICA!!!!! Do you think that will make a point???

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
wow. I would love to see whoever voted for it to be banned. I guarantee none of them were of U.S.A. origins. I would also love to see them come down south and say something like that in public. Fuck that shit, I'll fly my flag wherever the fuck I want, whenever I want. Are they going to ban the flags flying in Arlington? I bet that would piss off alot of people with family buried there.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
screw the safty of the "Students"
our Fathers,and there Fathers Fought for this land...USA!!!
and they would roll over in there graves to see something like this...
maybe someone needs to go to these childrens home and teach them a bit of HISTORY...since there moms and dads don't

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
Does this poll have anything to do, with the kids sent home from school, because they wore American flags shirts to school on Cinco De Mayo?

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
godless unpatriotic parents...leaving their kids in the hands of history revisionists. Be afraid...very afraid.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,587 Posts
I say we need the Bullet to intervene on that Bull Shit Poll. I say lets overload that Bitch and be done with it. I had two grandfathers that served in WWII and One of them was in a German POW camp for a lengthy time, him and some fellow Russian POWs was able to escaped to save their lives. If they was still alive I could see them Flipping the fuck out about how the America they fought for has changed for the worse. Just another sign of the times that are going to shit!

Shannon

1 - 20 of 124 Posts