No

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
He's entertaining, let him be.

·
Registered
29,527 Posts
HE should contact him atleast. Then Bitch slap him for a stupid joke.

I always thought Slow was ok and good comebacks, but who am I anyways..

·
Aviation Section
25,981 Posts
Slow is O.K. in my book, he is witty and good for comic relief. What happened to the poll? Dave

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I can't say I agree with all his posts but quite a few make me laugh.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
Nah...he's just a harmless dough brain. That's what the bullet is here for. To keep him occupied.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
making fun of a families dying pet is comic relief?...he can go jump off a cliff for all I care..or be pushed off..

Mahimama, are you Michael Waltrip's sister?

·
Registered
866 Posts
I don't know about Slow but if goes then Justinp should have been gone a long time ago---just my 2cents

·
Aviation Section
25,981 Posts
making fun of a families dying pet is comic relief?...he can go jump off a cliff for all I care..or be pushed off..

I am sure he has done MUCH worse then that, barking dogs usually do not bite, have seen his schtick on here for some time now and I guess I am immune to it, you have a point, I just think I read him now differently having been exposed to him for some time now.

I thought Longrod was a complete dickhead also but now have another opinion of him, it takes time to become accustomed to the phuckstick personalities that we have on here, it is one big happy disfunctional family except for JustinP and Skull and Crossbones Boy! Dave

1 - 20 of 21 Posts