Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EPIC! Polk County Sheriff Warns Rioters: 'If You Try to Break Into People's Homes, I'm Highly Recommending They Blow you Out of the House with Their Guns' (VIDEO)

He continued, “The people in Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns and they’re going to be in their homes tonight with their guns loaded. And if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns.”
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
While I agree it sounds like a great idea, it won't happen. No one is going to give an order to shoot to kill for theft. Sadly theft in our country has become a property crime and not worth taking someones life over. I do agree that when you become a rioter you have given up your rights and force should be able to be used on them. But it won't happen, unless they are actually assaulting someone would deadly force be allowed. I get it everyone is tired of this shit and wants to see it stop but if people are being shot for theft it will be used against the law abiding people and gun rights. Then the next go round it will only be the criminals with the guns and it will be a lot worse.

People want change, well how about we get some political leaders who make changes to the laws that deal with rioters and protests. Like you get on an inner state or block the flow of traffic you will be arrested no questions asked. How about you get arrested for civil disobedience, protesting unlawfully or rioting and you be fined heavily. You don't pay the fines, your drivers license will be suspended and any public assistance will be shut down. And if your a minor it falls on your parents and their welfare, pay check, tax returns what ever they have as a means for income.

I know I am living in a fantasy world thinking that would happen but shooting them won't either.

·
Pontiac "big block"
9,176 Posts
While I agree it sounds like a great idea, it won't happen. No one is going to give an order to shoot to kill for theft. Sadly theft in our country has become a property crime and not worth taking someones life over. I do agree that when you become a rioter you have given up your rights and force should be able to be used on them. But it won't happen, unless they are actually assaulting someone would deadly force be allowed. I get it everyone is tired of this shit and wants to see it stop but if people are being shot for theft it will be used against the law abiding people and gun rights. Then the next go round it will only be the criminals with the guns and it will be a lot worse.

People want change, well how about we get some political leaders who make changes to the laws that deal with rioters and protests. Like you get on an inner state or block the flow of traffic you will be arrested no questions asked. How about you get arrested for civil disobedience, protesting unlawfully or rioting and you be fined heavily. You don't pay the fines, your drivers license will be suspended and any public assistance will be shut down. And if your a minor it falls on your parents and their welfare, pay check, tax returns what ever they have as a means for income.

I know I am living in a fantasy world thinking that would happen but shooting them won't either.

No one is giving an order to shoot for theft. It's a statement saying if you break into someones dwelling, you run a high risk of getting ventilated. As they should.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
That's the proper mindset right now! The powers that be should be enacting a "shoot to kill" policy! If an officer is assaulted or looting is witnessed, the orders should be "shoot to kill"...... That would stop all this nonsense immediately!
My response was to part of this post. The "or looting is witnessed the orders should be shoot to kill. That was what I was referring to. As for the first part by all means if an officer is being assaulted it should be shoot to kill, hell it should be for anyone being assaulted in this craziness.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My response was to part of this post. The "or looting is witnessed the orders should be shoot to kill. That was what I was referring to. As for the first part by all means if an officer is being assaulted it should be shoot to kill, hell it should be for anyone being assaulted in this craziness.
If ANYBODY is being assaulted shoot the motherfuckers perpetrating it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
You haven't been to Polk. I'll paraphrase:

Reporter: 'Sherriff Judd, why did your officers feel the need to fire 120 rounds at the subject?"
Judd,: "Probably because they ran out of ammo."
120 rounds at one person? That's some pathetic shooting..

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
The protesters are answering by shipping protesters by bus into Hillsborough county (next to Polk) and plant City Florida. Watch the news tonight it's going to get crazy in plant City.

·
Registered
306 Posts
that POS was shot 68 times after he killed one deputy, one K-9, and injured another deputy, I remember it like yesterday. Grady says what most everyone is thinking ( at least in our county) and he backs it up. He gets re elected every time with no one running against him. He spends less than his budget and gives the remainder back to the county. Crime in our county is a all time low. Oh and we have 2800 volunteers that work at the sheriffs office in all different capacities.He monitors the radio channels day and night and will even walk in on a shift briefing at 545am. The special ops unit is well equipped, We used to have a tank but Obummer took it away.He runs a sting almost monthly on sexual predators.

·
Registered
8,406 Posts
that POS was shot 68 times after he killed one deputy, one K-9, and injured another deputy, I remember it like yesterday. Grady says what most everyone is thinking ( at least in our county) and he backs it up. He gets re elected every time with no one running against him. He spends less than his budget and gives the remainder back to the county. Crime in our county is a all time low. Oh and we have 2800 volunteers that work at the sheriffs office in all different capacities.He monitors the radio channels day and night and will even walk in on a shift briefing at 545am. The special ops unit is well equipped, We used to have a tank but Obummer took it away.He runs a sting almost monthly on sexual predators.
I was thinking this was your county Fred. I sent a link to Ron.

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
No one is giving an order to shoot for theft. It's a statement saying if you break into someones dwelling, you run a high risk of getting ventilated. As they should.
You don't know what they want before they break in. You have to react quickly. I would "assume" the worst and shoot em in the head. ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts