Yellow Bullet Forums banner

15421 - 15440 of 15578 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,191 Posts

·
Idiot Savant
162,844 Posts
The subject of the meeting was public knowledge before the stock was sold. And, in the case of Kelly Loeffler, the stocks were traded, by a blind trust, weeks before the meeting.

It's mostly nonsense, with the possible exception of Richard Burr, and even he traded after the knowledge became public. It became public the instant a Democrat Senator ran into a reporter.

·
Registered
842 Posts
The subject of the meeting was public knowledge before the stock was sold. And, in the case of Kelly Loeffler, the stocks were traded, by a blind trust, weeks before the meeting.
Tucker states that Kelly's blind trust sold the stock AFTER Kelly had been privately briefed in the senate, which in the vid Kelly does not dispute. 27 sales and only 2 buys in the right industries sounds like it is possible the "blind trust" is in name only. I don't know, but it looks fishy as fuck.

FF to 4:13

·
Idiot Savant
162,844 Posts
Tucker states that Kelly's blind trust sold the stock AFTER Kelly had been privately briefed in the senate, which in the vid Kelly does not dispute. 27 sales and only 2 buys in the right industries sounds like it is possible the "blind trust" is in name only. I don't know, but it looks fishy as fuck.

FF to 4:13
Not certain it that's the clip from the program I watched but it stated, on Tucker, that she was notified directly after the briefing. The sales were made prior to that. I think they inform her of trade two ot three weeks after the fact.

That's first. Second is that the information was public knowledge when they made their trades. Some Senator leaked the info from the briefing the instant it was over. If the information was in the public domain, regardless of how it got there, it is not insider trading. Third is that the virus and it's potential severity has been public knowledge since December. Hell, CAPSLOCK started a thread on it back then and told us it was coming. It's not hard to believe some quint played into the news and figured it out.

The fishy one to me is Feinstein and the horseshit excuse she gave. Her husband done it. Bitch please..... Love to see her cell phone records.

15421 - 15440 of 15578 Posts