1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often

·
Registered
949 Posts
I live only about 50 miles away and would have been glad to help the dad but lol looks like he didn't need any. I am afraid if I had been the dad it would have been worse. I think i would have lost it.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
Nice going ,I hope he gets no real trouble out of serving up some old fashioned justice.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I also appreciate the police response. Common sense: "Dad was acting like a dad. I don't see anything we should charge the dad with."

·
Aviation Section
25,981 Posts
That nice young man was prolly looking for directions when he knocked on the door and somehow his dick ended up in the man's son, I smell a lawsuit!

That is why you have to accidently kill these bitches so there is no one to testify and no family to spin shit! Just sayin! Dave

·
Aviation Section
25,981 Posts
That punk-ass-bitch's head is dented on the left side!, Dad must have had some brogans on! Good job! Dave

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
Nice going ,I hope he gets no real trouble out of serving up some old fashioned justice.
From the article:

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."

When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."

The father has not been charged with any crime.

"Dad was acting like a dad. I don't see anything we should charge the dad with," Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said. "You have an 18-year-old who has clearly picked his target, groomed his target and had sex with the victim multiple times."

According to the arrest affidavit, Frolander admitted the abuse.

·
Registered
16,050 Posts
LOVE IT

When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."

1 - 20 of 51 Posts