Discussion Starter #1

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,816 Posts
Key phrase returned fire . One less dumbass the world is a better place

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
You think ots ok to leave a dead man in the middle of the street for 13 hours?
it was a riot...No one had time to pick up the trash

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
First reply by a person with no respect, no integrity, and no intelligence.

Part of the problem.
mark i respect you, like i said, i had a sticker from probe on my camaro in the mid 90s. it was all i could afford in high school, but i think i gained 10 hp from it.

integrity? that is my problem, i will fight tooth and nail for what i believe in, rather than sit around and post on the internet about my feelings.

intelligence?? you are documented as not even having a GED, a regular degree, or any post graduate schooling. You are as intelligent as those who taught you how to write PO's, but you could not successfully even wipe your own ass with out a write up on the process.

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
mark i respect you, like i said, i had a sticker from probe on my camaro in the mid 90s. it was all i could afford in high school, but i think i gained 10 hp from it.

integrity? that is my problem, i will fight tooth and nail for what i believe in, rather than sit around and post on the internet about my feelings.

intelligence?? you are documented as not even having a GED, a regular degree, or any post graduate schooling. You are as intelligent as those who taught you how to write PO's, but you could not successfully even wipe your own ass with out a write up on the process.

You are one Dumb Ginger ...

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
I'm not sure when we started accepting looters and vandals as protesters, but it's that much of our local/regional leadership see this as a victory for their agenda, Americans. be damned

It sure seems to me that California's newscum can't stop grinning behind this speech on his "effective" plan to deal with the riots

·
Registered
7,485 Posts

You are truly a fucking idiot if you believe a piece of paper makes you more intelligent than someone without one. In fact, you are the perfect contradiction to your own theory.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts

You have a problem understanding intelligence and educated...intelligence prevents someone from getting shot and lying in the street for 13 hours.

education in America these days is a left wing indoctrination camp....pumping out sjw's with useless degrees.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I'm not sure when we started accepting looters and vandals as protesters, but it's that much of our local/regional leadership see this as a victory for their agenda, Americans. be damned

It sure seems to me that California's newscum can't stop grinning behind this speech on his "effective" plan to deal with the riots

What the fuck was that all about? what a mess of a leader he is,,,nothing he said makes sense,,word salad garbage

1 - 20 of 53 Posts