1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Damn........"275" does'nt even rank huh???;):p

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
You already have them with your own thread. Man you 275 guys are tuff.
Awe come on Bro'-I was just messin' with your "funky"points system-tryin' to figure it out:)..........It was'nt really official ! Especially with me doin' it!!! I already have a fan club of"haters";):(

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
WOOOHOOOOOO we get our own thread.. i can't wait til the next race burnt piston and all i'll be there ;)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello Dave, I am speaking for my self and maybe other sponsors , its been allmost a month and Cecils website has no pictures from the street car shootout and no points updates. They have been updating the bracket racing stuff so its not a problem with the website. As a sponsor and a racer for the street car shootout I feel its a shame that Cecil County Dragway is not showing the same support as the racers do for this event. If there is somthing I can do to help as allways with Cecil I am willing to offer my support and help in anyway I can. Hope you understand my coments. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello Dave, I am speaking for my self and maybe other sponsors , its been allmost a month and Cecils website has no pictures from the street car shootout and no points updates. They have been updating the bracket racing stuff so its not a problem with the website. As a sponsor and a racer for the street car shootout I feel its a shame that Cecil County Dragway is not showing the same support as the racers do for this event. If there is somthing I can do to help as allways with Cecil I am willing to offer my support and help in anyway I can. Hope you understand my coments. Thanks
Jeff, as for the pictures of the Street car Shootout they will be put up in this section after each race from the different photographer that take them. We have a great many different press doing it and we do not want to take credit for there work.

As for the points I have been fighting this one myself for the last few years and that is why I put them up myself here on YB in the Cecil Section. I will continue to do this and will still try to get them up on Cecil site also as soon as possible.

Thanks for being a sponsor Jeff and if you have any more concerns please let me know.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello Dave,
Thank you for the response. For sure Cecil gets great photo coverage from all the photo guys & girls. And they do a great job getting them posted on a couple good websites. You also do a great job in making this race happen and keeping the car count up. And we sure can not forget Jimmy & Cathy and all the great people at Cecil, everyones effort makes this a great race and on going program in times that are hard on alot of people. Again thank you for the response and I will see you soon. Thanks Jeff

1 - 18 of 18 Posts