Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone running for plug wires? I need longer plug wires and was curious if someone makes them all pre made (longer) or what kind I should buy.

·
out of work hair dresser
8,341 Posts
Contact Firecore50 on here. He'll hook you up.

·
Registered
49,432 Posts
I use magnacore almost exsclusively.I also use the Belden Supreme blue wires. Those are pretty nice for stock replacement stuff.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have any now. The old configuration was an LS1 stock wires with patriot heads. The new configuration is an LS7 with PIS heads and 3" tall valve covers with factory coils and coil mount.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I don't have any now. The old configuration was an LS1 stock wires with patriot heads. The new configuration is an LS7 with PIS heads and 3" tall valve covers with factory coils and coil mount.
I'll run out to the shop and make a measurement on these......

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I measured my factory wires they measure 9" from tip to tip (45degree with straight boots on other end). These are firecore truck application wires you have? Could you get them to NH by Wednesday? Return if they don't work and naturally don't get used or damaged?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I measured my factory wires they measure 9" from tip to tip (45degree with straight boots on other end). These are firecore truck application wires you have? Could you get them to NH by Wednesday? Return if they don't work and naturally don't get used or damaged?
I'll PM ya.

Gene

1 - 11 of 11 Posts