6,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what you think
Thanks

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,439 Posts
Are those from two different passes?

#5 is too lean, just about no color on the plug and the ground strap shows no heat.

I run mine just a tad lighter than 2 - 8 in the 2nd photo. I think those are very evenly-colored though, I would be happy with them. Maybe try another .001 nitrous jet based on those 4.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Those look pretty damn good Enrique...The way the car is running now you know you got a good safe tuneup in the car, You probably have one of the Fastest True Standard Runner 23* Cars in the Country!! ;)

·
RED ROCKET
8,633 Posts
how about post details on the tune up just so we know how you got there..

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
Pretty close. I would work a little on ICT and call it good.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Ditto. Just about perfect in my way of seeing things.

·
6,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys working on very hard its only my 12 passs on the fogger more to come going to try and go 5.0x with it on a bigger pill

·
Registered
180 Posts
I notice 5 had very little color also an timing mark is safe...even though 5 has little color Will it be ok to continue to read plugs an add timing? I'm still Tryn to learn more this is why I'm asking

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,439 Posts
I wouldn't add timing to #5, I would add fuel which will make more power putting more heat into that cylinder.

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
also, just as a visual cue, # 2&4 show a touch more fuel and #6 has a dark haze too......check your high speed air bleed on the pass. front side of the carb......if its stopped up it will throw extra fuel towards those cylinders.....and its easy to check....

·
6,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Guys I will check my high speed air bleed on passsanger side

1 - 20 of 30 Posts