Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a yard/ plow truck that looks worst then this? I paid $500 for it 8 years ago, only thing it does is move snow. It a total piece of shit. HaHa.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Haha, just stepped out of my 71 Chevy " plow truck" I'll snap a pic and post it later,,,TLW

·
Registered
355 Posts
my 94 f250 looks bad but not that bad lol. all there made to do is move snow. if you fix them they will shit on you. keep um raggedy and they work just fine

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HAHA, Everything said is true. I plowed one winter with out brakes at all. Now it has front brakes only. The picture is of the GOOD side. It so rotted when you put it in park it's really in rev. thats new this year. Fun part was finding out on the first start up of the year. Why I'm I going back wards? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
I bet if you run over something, you can just look down and see what it was through the floor.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
I have a 1968 IH that will give you a run for your money. At least mine still has the bed on it though lol.Its just about to break in half from all the rust. It has withstood every bad winter we have had since the 80's. 93 superstorm, blizzards of 96, 2003,2006 and last years back to back blizzards.

Need to paint a snowflake or something on the fender each time you make it through one LOL.

Will see if I can get a pic of it afterwhile. Shes a beauty!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,556 Posts
YOU WOULD THINK IT WOULD NEED A LITTLE MORE WEIGHT ON THE REAR....

1 - 20 of 181 Posts