Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like everyone to know that Shane at JEFFCo. Proformance Transmission is the BEST there is in the Business......
Please if you are building a street car or a race car and need a bullet proof transmission call Shane......
He is making Jeff very proud...

Shane
JEFFCo. Proformance Transmission
619-441-7344

·
YB Managing Editor
50,980 Posts
4 fucking threads for this? :-gay

I'm going to call Shane and tell him some newb jackass is making him look like a moron on YB!!! :smt097

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
He is not trying to make Shane look like a jackass. All he wanted to do was give a BIG thanks for hooking us up with what we needed to fab the trans mounts (sliders) so we could finish the tin before we bought the trans from him. Shane didn't have to do shit for us but he sent us what we needed and for that I am greatful. So if someone offerd to help you you would not give a thank you?

·
Long Live The King
102,845 Posts
So I guess if you are happy with service just shut your mouth?
Your friend has a total of 10 posts and has started 4 separate threads on the same subject.

FYI, that's a bit excessive.

And I've very glad that JeffCo is doing well, I'm 47 and I'd known Jeff from about the time I was 11-12 yrs old.

G-

·
YB Managing Editor
50,980 Posts
He is not trying to make Shane look like a jackass. All he wanted to do was give a BIG thanks for hooking us up with what we needed to fab the trans mounts (sliders) so we could finish the tin before we bought the trans from him. Shane didn't have to do shit for us but he sent us what we needed and for that I am greatful. So if someone offerd to help you you would not give a thank you?
I didn't say Shane looked like a jackass.. I said some jackass is making him look like a moron. :finga:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts