Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Trump is a LOSER!
1,097 Posts
Dude, I thought you were an OK guy,....but after this post,....you're done in my book. I don't put anyone on ignore, never have, but you'd be the first that I would, if I did.

So now I'm considered dirtying up the gene pool huh? Along with about 100,000,000 Americans who have tried to enjoy their liberty and freedom by deciding for themselves what's good for their own health. FUCK YOU TREV. That is all.
Good luck trying to block ANYONE here lol!

·
Trump is a LOSER!
1,097 Posts
stupid motherfuckers that they are.hope everythings good with you brother
You motherfuckers got issues. Getting all pissy because they moved your post? LMFAO. Yall are some fucking pussies. Only a punk ass bitch would cry about something that fuckin stupid

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nah, just listen to facts

Work got a Emergency Department Doctor to talk to staff a couple of weeks ago - it is good listening to front line workers - best source of info
Nah I don't think so. I got out of the hospital recently with knee surgery. The news said covid is rampant. Hospitals overrun, no place to stack the bodies etc etc - the usual screaming. The thing was, I saw 3 of the 4 wings of the hospital ( I stayed in one, they wheeled me out through two others - they should have at least shut the doors on the empty rooms) and there was literally me and 1 other patient in those three wings. Maybe they were stacking 'em all in the fourth wing but I doubt it. I have a friend whose daughter is a nurse in another hospital in town and she says the same thing. Don't believe what you hear.

·
Registered
10,577 Posts
Nah I don't think so. I got out of the hospital recently with knee surgery. The news said covid is rampant. Hospitals overrun, no place to stack the bodies etc etc - the usual screaming. The thing was, I saw 3 of the 4 wings of the hospital ( I stayed in one, they wheeled me out through two others - they should have at least shut the doors on the empty rooms) and there was literally me and 1 other patient in those three wings. Maybe they were stacking 'em all in the fourth wing but I doubt it. I have a friend whose daughter is a nurse in another hospital in town and she says the same thing. Don't believe what you hear.
Twev watches their tiktok vids and jerks off to them.

·
Registered
30,449 Posts
I am great thanks Dave, things are slowly getting back to normal over here. I really hope things are Ok for you. I think every person in the developed world is sick and tired of this virus and how it is ruling our lives
I have news for you. The virus isn't ruling anything, the politicians are.

·
Registered
10,577 Posts
Caitlyn Jenner knows there is a huge market and need for trannys there.

Twev is just a closet tranny..he he loves this really.

Jenner actually was allowed into Australia during the harshest lockdown stay at home orders recently. Show’s how much they think of regular Aussies,, and what they think is important and what’s needed there

the tranny agenda and life is alive and thriving in Australia

if Trev protested Jenner being in Australia while citizens where in lockdown stay at home orders, the police would tackle him and cart him off to jail…, one, for being out of his trailer, and two, for hate speech

·
Chief Curmudgeon
1969 Pontiac Firebird
13,399 Posts
Yep things are opening up, the disease is running rampant through society, the good news is that about 85 - 95% of hospitalisations and deaths are the unvaccinated - cleaning the gene pool at its finest
You just keep your vaccinated ass at home so you don't spread mutations out to the rest of your continent

I'll survive just fine with my OEM immune system
I've been directly exposed over a 100 times in very tight quarters and never got it
Been tested over 30 times and nothing
There are many of us that can't even get it because our immune system kills it off or won't let it replicate
It's all in what you do to keep your immune system strong
Wake up - You're being played like a cheap fiddle

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
A
You just keep your vaccinated ass at home so you don't spread mutations out to the rest of your continent

I'll survive just fine with my OEM immune system
I've been directly exposed over a 100 times in very tight quarters and never got it
Been tested over 30 times and nothing
There are many of us that can't even get it because our immune system kills it off or won't let it replicate
It's all in what you do to keep your immune system strong
Wake up - You're being played like a cheap fiddle
And that’s enough of THAT!!
We don’t need facts wrecking the narrative! All unvac’d are the new Jews of ‘39, stay with the program!

(Sarcasm off)

·
Premium Member
20,894 Posts
Free to air TV here is starting a new series of Big Brother VIP and they have reached into the bottom of the barrel to make it happen

In the advertisements for this fucked up show both all 'celebrities' to do is name drop - it is so fucking pathetic

Any wonder I am on Pay TV 99.9% of the time

Fucking Caitlyn Jenner and Thomas Markle Jnr, all the rest of the useless cunts I have never heard of, oh including someone called Omarosa, never fucking heard of it
I feel sorry for you.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts