Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Free to air TV here is starting a new series of Big Brother VIP and they have reached into the bottom of the barrel to make it happen

In the advertisements for this fucked up show both all 'celebrities' to do is name drop - it is so fucking pathetic

Any wonder I am on Pay TV 99.9% of the time

Fucking Caitlyn Jenner and Thomas Markle Jnr, all the rest of the useless cunts I have never heard of, oh including someone called Omarosa, never fucking heard of it

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep things are opening up, the disease is running rampant through society, the good news is that about 85 - 95% of hospitalisations and deaths are the unvaccinated - cleaning the gene pool at its finest

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah, just listen to facts

Work got a Emergency Department Doctor to talk to staff a couple of weeks ago - it is good listening to front line workers - best source of info

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they will be along soon to boot this thread over to the other area - thanks

·
T/S 368E
35,341 Posts

AGAIN, the world is insane, not just here.
A proven brain defect is considered a huge star :rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Super Moderator
49,509 Posts
Yep things are opening up, the disease is running rampant through society, the good news is that about 85 - 95% of hospitalisations and deaths are the unvaccinated - cleaning the gene pool at its finest
Dude, I thought you were an OK guy,....but after this post,....you're done in my book. I don't put anyone on ignore, never have, but you'd be the first that I would, if I did.

So now I'm considered dirtying up the gene pool huh? Along with about 100,000,000 Americans who have tried to enjoy their liberty and freedom by deciding for themselves what's good for their own health. FUCK YOU TREV. That is all.

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am great thanks Dave, things are slowly getting back to normal over here. I really hope things are Ok for you. I think every person in the developed world is sick and tired of this virus and how it is ruling our lives

1 - 20 of 37 Posts