Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Cheapskate 1ST Class
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help this poor fellow sell his Miller 200DX Dynastys for 900.00 each. http://www.bradysdepot.com/category.php?id_category=9 Limit 1000 per customer.

He also has other interesting stuff all over the net, refferring people to www.Bradysdepot.com. A 100% total bargain website. Sign up and order bunches of stuff to help the poor fella out.

I ordered 500 Millers 200DXs and expect delivery tomorrow morning.

I will be reselling them for 450.00 each delivered UPS RED for free.(I went to Govt business school buy high, sell low to get that big tax write off.)

Watch for the posting in the forsale section tommorrow, after they arrive.. :partyman:

·
Cheapskate 1ST Class
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds like a great deal if its true.

yea, send the guy a moneygram or wire transfer.....:cool:

then wait by the front door....:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082 then come on back and tell us how it works....:rolleyes: DOH!!!

·
Cheapskate 1ST Class
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe the smart guys on this site should bobmbard this guy, call his website contact number and leave fucked up messages, and keep him from trying to rob people, ya think, huh?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
There's a website called scambaiters that have a lot of fun with these guys. When one of the members gets an scam e-mail from one of them, he'll play the retard act, talk them into paying freight on a pellet load of "stolen anus laptops", costs the poor stupid fuckers hundreds in freight charges from the USA to Nigeria, and it's full of useless shit, one guy even printed up a bunch of Nigerian money with the president photoshopped fucking a goat. Another guy hollowed out a fridge and sent it to one of the "lads". I think it cost him thousands, and if I remember correctly, he got him again! Greed causes stupidity I guess, or maybe these folks are just naturally stupid.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts