Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
voted, 35.34... close to a tie but still in 2nd place. Nice ride BTW.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thks guys he will be thrilled.
plz vote each day till end of month.

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
voted and clean car

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Gene - 4 hours ago

"I have to make a comment on the scale and number of votes that are being scored, I (WE),would like to know why this Trans Am has gained over 2 points in the last day, is there a problem with the counter,because we don't see that happening so fast.Or, could there be something going on that we don't know about, this car is no better than any other in the contest,so, we ask why is he gaining and moving up so fast? If you realize how many votes it take to gain on the leader,and move past that person, you'll realize something isn't right, and not that many friends are interested in spending all that time on a PC to make votes. Something isn't right!!, and to do this just to get an additional t-shirt, or small plaque,all 5 of you have already been named car of the month,,and a couple of them look better than this car!!,,,,So, what are ur thoughts?????????????????????????"

Not to worry Gene, the bullet has taken the Nova "under it's wing"!... :yawinkle: :drinkers:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thks guys btw he tried joining YB but YB isnt accepting new members?????????
he will feel the power of the bullet for sure.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:mad: thks to all he is gaining ground now and he just called me to thank the bullet for the support!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 141 Posts